today, i am going to share 25 things that i want to do or accomplish in my 25th year! so here it goes:
1. keep up to date with micah's baby books and photo albums.
2. make a wreath for our front door for every season. 4 seasons. 4 wreaths.
3. knit a scarf.
4. see a musical at The Fox.
5. go a month without sugar. this is going to be super hard for me and my sweet tooth. and is not happening in october, november, or december. i will try to do it though.
6. go on countless date nights.
7. join a CSA.
8. decorate/paint at least 3 rooms in our house. kitchen, master bedroom, and foyer.
9. learn how to use my dslr well.
10. meet some blog friends in real life.
11. read more.
12. sew a piece of clothing. maybe this or this.
13. travel internationally.
14. host a dinner party.
16. write more love notes to my hubby.
17. take a trip to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary.
18. go media free for 24 hours. (could provide be very liberating) no email, twitter, t.v., music, etc.
19. go to the movies by myself.
20. be intentionally about memorizing scripture. i downloaded this app to help me.
21. take more pictures. of ty and i together. of our family of three. of our growing babe.
22. make homemade bread. maybe this recipe. doesn't it look delicious.
23. get a professional massage. seriously this is happening.
24. couch to 5k.
25. less of me, more of him.
had a wonderful day yesterday celebrating my birthday with my family. my mom made a delicious dinner of chicken piccata anc caesar salad. and then for dessert she made me an eclair cake. i was so yummy. i got some pretty awesome new jewelry from my mom and aunt, and some spending money. target and forever 21, here i come.
happy weekending, friends!