1. celebrating life with my family. my mimi turned 77 years old yesterday. i am so very thankful that the Lord placed her as the matriarch of our family. she is a wonderful blessing. i honestly can't put into words how special she is to me and the rest of our family. i do know that we are praising the Lord for her and her life.
2. on sunday, we went to hear about my sister's mission trip to belize. it was awesome to heard what the Lord taught her during her trip. i am so very proud of her. pray for her she starts school tomorrow...yep, august 1st. how crazy is that?!
3. my cousin, isabelle, finally come home from her month long trip to honduras today. and we are celebrating her birthday tomorrow. lots of birthdays in the month of august for our family including mine.
4. micah is the best baby in the whole wide world. (i mean, i am super biased and honored to be his mother.)
5. clarity in decision making. and a hope for good things to come.
6. my brother's girlfriend, Joanna. i am thankful that she makes my little brother so happy. she just started a blog. go pop by and tell her hi!
7. the ability to watch the olympics. we don't have cable, but we do have a digital antenna. in our last home, we barely got nbc. but since moving, we have been getting a good strong signal. so excited for women's gymnastics tonight. i am going to be on pins and needles.
what are you thankful for?
happy tuesday, everyone!