it's fill in the blank friday over at lauren's blog "the little things we do".
join in and link up to her page
1. Nothing says fall like...like sipping on a pumpkin spice latte or a hot apple blast (from caribou) on a brisk day dressed in a warm coat and scarf.
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is...going to the mountains to the apple festival and orchard and visiting the pumpkin patch.
3. My favorite fall treat(s) is (are)...pumpkin bread, caramel apples, these are next on my list to make and enjoy!
4. Fall makes me think of family traditions because there are so many traditions that must happen or it just is not fall.
5. Autumn free form word association, go! a bright blue sky (free of haze), chunky scarves, warm blankets, cinnamon brooms, mustard colored mums, and of course anything and everything pumpkin.
6. My go-to outfit in the fall is...skinny jeans, long sleeve shirt, long knit sweater with a coordinating oversize scarf, and boots. (and if i am going to be honest, my socks probably would be mismatched...so what who cares...they are hidden beneath my boots keeping my toes warm!)
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving)...thanksgiving!!!!!!!!! and this year we get to have two days of thanksgiving!!!!! this prego is happy!
soak up the goodness of autumn...
we will because we are going camping.
(in a camper!)