- we have registered...how exhausting, yet super fun!
- i am narrowing down decor/theme of the nursery.
- getting excited about baby showers in the coming months.
- craving chili cheese fries once again. haven't indulged.
- craved dirt pudding...and my sweet sister made me some the other. delicious.
- love feeling baby boy flip and twist around in my belly.
- looking into birthing classes this week.
- starting to search for a pediatrician. daunting.
other fun stuff...
- made this for dinner on monday night. and it didn't let me down.
- went to a local cheerleading competition yesterday...cheering on my husband's school. i am not going to lie...i loved every minute of it...and it took me back to some of my favorite moments of high school.
- planning out our weekend plans for the next couple of fall weekends. including: camping (in an RV this time around) going to the pumpkin patch, picking some apples, and enjoying the sights and smells of my favorite season.
- ty and i watched the documentary babies...and loved every minute of it. we just laughed and laughed the entire time.
here's a sneak peak for those of you haven't seen the cuteness...