2. i'm excited because...tonight, i am going to see my little sister play in her school's powderpuff game. going to bring back plenty of good memories from high school.
3. my preferred method for blowing off steam when i'm frustrated is...i cry. i am crier. it is very cathartic for me. then once i am done, crying it is best that i take a nap...because i am exhausted from the crying! hahaha
4. currently i am craving...asparagus fries from marlow's tavern. they are amazing. and me and my bff are going there in about an hour. score!
5. the thing i love most about my mom is that...she is selfless. she is always helping people. i want to be like her. she is an inspiration to me. she is encourages me to trust in the Lord. she snaps me out of my craziness (puts things in perspective!) she is a wonderful cook. a phenomenal baker. she is amazing. a proverbs 31 woman.
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be...oh my heavens, i have no clue. (oh my heavens, seems to be pretty interesting?!?) how about, "oh my heavens, life as a redhead, crier, and cheese lover." (lame)
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity...i tell everyone i know that chick-fil-a will be in heaven. along with platters and platters of french bread and cheese.