1. The best prank I ever pulled was...never. i am not a prankster at all. i have tried to trick people but i doesn't work because i can't lie.
2. The best prank ever pulled on me was...i have never been pranked to my knowledge. i have been surprised many times. or things have majorly taken me off guard...but never pranked!
3. A day without the people you love and laughter is a day wasted.
4. The most important things in life are...my relationship with Christ, my husband, and my family. by far!
5. I dream of our future family. making family traditions. i look forward to having babies, toddlers (i know), adolescents, and teenagers (i know, i know). i honestly do. i think i has something to do with how much it treasure my childhood and how i grew up. i want that for my children.
6. I dread getting up to early. also, going to the mall on the weekend. (too many people!)
7. A discovery I made this week was how much i really get into books. i love how my imagination takes me to that place...and i don't want to finish the book because i don't want to know it is over. i sometimes wish i lived in england 1800s. (the book i was reading was set in england 1810.) :)
how cute is this?
have a wonderful weekend!
p.s. i am guest blogging over at erika's blog, rouge & whimsy!
she has started a new series called, live like a local.
i shared about my lovely hometown.
check it out!