march is not my favorite month. but, thankful it is here.
what a beautiful day it is here in georgia after all those storms last night. i like thunderstorms, but i do not (i repeat) do not like severe storms that include tornados and egg size hail (that is what the weather man was calling it?). which is strange because i love the movie twister, but i absolutely hate the twister ride at universal studios. ty was (lovingly) calling me a "chicken little" last night. so what if i am. :)
anyways, here is what i am thankful for on tuesday, march 1st 2011...
1. well duh, i don't think i will ever be able to put into words how thankful iam for our new home.
2. the first day of spring is in twenty days! 20!
3. thankful for ty and chad (my brother) fixing our wii, so i could watch netflix instantly.no cable, folks.
4. my flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart andmy portion forever. psalm73:26
5. (new home related) it is seriously a clean slate. my mind is jam packed with ideas at making this house our home. so stinkin excited.
here is a little sneak peak at the house...