it's fill in the blank friday over at lauren's blog the little things we do
join in and link up on her page or leave a comment in the comment section
1. The best deal I've ever gotten is...various pieces of furniture in our home. ty and i go looking almost every weekend. sometimes we find what we are looking for and that is always so fun. i like thrifting with my man.
2. If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include...wow....this is hard. really hard. there are so many people...that i admire and so many that i think are just so fun. randomness sake: beth moore, audrey hepburn, leslie ludy, amy adams, and ashley ann of under the scyamore, as well as many other cool bloggers!
3. Something that inspires me is...people: my mom, my mimi, my aunt jenni, my mother-in-law, and many other great women. something: the love of Christ inspires me everyday to the best wife, daugther, sister, and one day mommy i can be with the help of my Savior. my husband inspires me with his faith and wisdom.
4. If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with...probably salty. yeah, definitely salty.
5. I dream about...our future family. what our home will look like in 5 years, 10 years, and 15 years. the beach.
6. My weekend will be spent...getting a pedicure. flip flop season has arrived. spending time with my friends. spending time with family. a little shopping. going to church. enjoying the warm weather.
7. If I could only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be...movie would be the parent trap (with innocent lindsay lohan) no joke...know all the words by heart. and tv show would be a toss up between friends and the office. both crack me up (i just giggle and giggle).