First day of 2011. First day of my new blog. To be honest, I am a little nervous about the latter.
But, here it goes...To ring in the 2011, I want to share my new year's resolutions...
(for photo credits click on #)
1. sew. sew. sew. using some fabulous fabric. (i.e. anna maria horner, amy butler, and joel dewberry.
2. create everyday. i have a list of diys and crafts that i want to try.
3.read the Bible thru in a year. The whole thing even leviticus, numbers, & deuteronomy. and because i am a person who thrives on structure... this Bible will be my friend.
4. to love that man better. not just in words, but in action.
6. earlier this past year, i bought some knitting needles and some yarn and was determined to teach myself. i failed. :( 2011 will be different...i am seeking help from my mimi.
7. "be still and know that HE is God!" Psalm 46:10. trust HIM, wait on HIM, listen to HIM.
8. in 2011, i want blog at least 5 times a week. i had a xanga way back in the day (anyone remember xanga?) and i absolutely loved it. i have missed it. so here it goes....