Yep, it is definitely the last full week of April. But better late than never. I'm pretty proud of my accomplishment of my March goals!
1. Make a spring wreath because our front door has donned the same wreath for the past 2 years. Yikes. Needs to happen. Seriously. Check see picture above!
2. Make "He is risen" banner to prep for Easter in our home. Will be hung on our mantle for the Easter season!
3. Find Micah an easter basket and sew a liner for it. Because Pottery Barns ones are cute yet not in our budget. So I will be on the hunt for a easter basket similar. I was able to find the perfect basket while we were cleaning out my grandmother's house. I was able to find a local lady on Facebook who was selling custom easter basket liners for $7 a piece including personalization! Crazy good deal. She didn't have a fabric that I was really excited about so I found a fun plaid on Etsy...and shipped it to her and when she was done we met up and I got the custom piece from her! She did a fabulous job!
4. Read two books. Definitely didn't happen. I am still in the middle of one book. Loving it (Glimpses of Grace: Treasuring the Gospel in Your Home by Gloria Furman), but 2 was probably a little zealous for this sleepy preggo who goes to bed around 10 every evening.
5. Find ways to stretch our money a little further. I signed up for amazon mom and the honest company! With amazon mom we have prime shipping which will be very beneficial because we are constantly ordering stuff off amazon. And with the honest company...I signed up for the essentials bundle in which I get to pick and choose from a bunch of different natural, non toxic personal care & home cleaning products. I price matched a couple of items and I truly believe the essentials bundle will benefit our family over and over again! Learn more about The Honest Company here. ((referral link used)).
For my end of April Goals, I just going to have a few simple goals because I only have less than two weeks left! hahahah
1. Purchase and begin making a Child Training Bible for our family. I love this idea and know this Bible will be used in our home over the next decade or more!
"The Child Training Bible is tool that allows parents and children (and anyone that loves the Word of God) to go directly to the pages of Scripture for instruction in 20 key areas with a complete section dedicated to the gospel. "
2. Clear out the new baby's room! It has become our "catch all" room over the past two years. We have already made 3 thrift store drop offs!
Have I mentioned we are having a GIRL!! We are going to have a daughter! Bring on the headbands, blush pink, and jelly sandals!